About the Facilitator
In a nutshell:
- My name is Debbie, I am 63 and reside in the Western Cape.
- I am responsible for the matchmaking, correspondence,
administration and membership.
- In essence, I am just the Facilitator, of course God is in
- I ran a similar organisation from 1987 - 1994 primarily in
- 1995-1999 I pioneered ( and later partnered) a successful
Domestic Employment Agency, yet my desire to assist Christian Singles
never left my heart. (In 1999 I sold my share of the partnership).
- After my divorce in 1999, I returned to Cape Town and later
took on the challenge and reins (of operating) another successful
Introduction Service (established in 1987) when the pioneer of
Connecting Christians emigrated.
- By God's Grace and awesome Holy Spirit - Connecting
Christians is one of the largest Introduction Services
- Occasionally I am asked the question "What
qualifications/degree do you have".
- Do I need a degree to run a Holy Spirit inspired organisation?!
- But yes I am qualified........
- I obtained a B.A. SSBG degree on 5 February 1973! (Born-Again
- Sinner Saved By Grace!) and experience that more than qualifies
- I have a passion and love for God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
thus living a fulfilled and full life serving Christian singles.
- Needless to say I have a huge heart and passion for
Christian singles and thus, by God's grace He does use me! I am just
- I am extremely honest, open and have no hesitation to share
my heart (based on scripture) with Members when I believe I need to/am
led to, yet I am discreet and professional at all times. Reading
between the lines, I pray over each form received. Through (only) the
Grace of God, I am perceptive, observant and use wisdom in responding
to prospective member's forms and vast amount of queries received.
Furthermore, I call it "like it is" yet speak the Truth in Love .. and
do not play games.
- Connecting Christians has a core of very
powerfully anointed Believers (all Connecting Christians
members) who constantly pray and intercede for Connecting
Christians as a whole and for myself. I call them "The Committee
Prayer Warriors/Intercessors". Very important to have spiritual
"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord, a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness..."
2 Peter 3 vs:8,9